Saffron and Almond Kulfi Recipe by Gowri Chebbi
Treat yourself to a creamy, traditional Indian ice cream with a delightful blend of almonds and saffron. This kulfi is both aromatic and rich, perfect for those indulgent dessert moments.
- 1 inch almond paste
- 1 tin (14oz) condensed milk
- 1 tin (5oz) evaporated milk
- 8 oz of Cool Whip
- 4 slices of white bread, powdered
- ½ tsp of saffron threads
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine almond paste, condensed milk, evaporated milk, Cool Whip, powdered bread, and saffron.
2. Using an electric beater, whisk the mixture for about 5-7 minutes until it’s smooth and well combined.
3. Pour the mixture into a freezing tray or mold of your choice.
4. Place it in the freezer and allow it to set for 7-8 hours or until solid.
5. When ready to serve, gently un-mold or scoop out the kulfi and savor the creamy goodness.