Mango Kulfi Recipe by Gowri Chebbi
Savor the true essence of summer with this Mango Kulfi. The luscious combination of mango pulp with creamy ingredients is bound to make this a favorite in your dessert repertoire.
- 1 tin (14oz) sweetened mango pulp
- 1 tin (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tin (5oz) evaporated milk
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 2 slices of white bread, powdered
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mango pulp, condensed milk, evaporated milk, Cool Whip, and powdered bread.
2. Using a beater, blend the ingredients until well combined.
3. Pour the mixture into a freezing tray or preferred mold.
4. Freeze for 7-8 hours or until set.
5. Once solidified, cut into your desired shapes, serve, and relish the rich and fruity flavors of this delightful kulfi.