Green Mango Sweet Chutney Recipe by Gowri Chebbi
Dive into the tantalizing blend of sweet and spicy with this Green Mango Sweet Chutney. Raw mangoes meld with a touch of jaggery and a kick of chili, creating an irresistible condiment.
- 2 raw mangoes, chopped
- ½ cup of red chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin seed powder (jeera)
- 2 tsp roasted fenugreek seeds powder (methi)
- 1 cup jaggery (use only if the mango is sour)
- 2 pinches of asafetida
- Salt, to taste
1. In a blender, combine the chopped mangoes, red chili powder, cumin seed powder, roasted fenugreek seeds powder, jaggery (if using), asafetida, and salt.
2. Grind the ingredients to a thick, smooth consistency without adding water.
3. Store in an airtight container and savor with a variety of dishes.