Garlic Chutney Powder by Gowri Chebbi
Experience the bold flavors of garlic blended with roasted coconut and spicy red chilies in this Garlic Chutney Powder. A versatile condiment that can elevate the simplest of dishes.
- 2 cups dry coconut powder, roasted
- 1 cup garlic cloves
- ¼ cup red chilies, roasted
- Salt, to taste
1. In a skillet, dry roast the coconut powder and red chilies until aromatic.
2. Combine the roasted ingredients with garlic cloves in a grinder.
3. Grind the mixture into a coarse powder, adding salt as per your preference.
4. Store in an airtight container and sprinkle over your favorite dishes or use as a spicy dip. Enjoy the burst of flavors!