Bread Dosa by Gowri Chebbi
1. 4 cups of raw rice
2. 1 cup of poha (avalakki)
3. 1 cup of buttermilk
4. ½ cup of urad dal
5. 1 cup of freshly grated coconut
6. Salt to taste
1. Soak the raw rice, urad dal, and poha in water for 5 to 6 hours.
2. Grind the soaked ingredients along with buttermilk and freshly grated coconut until you have a smooth batter.
3. Allow the batter to ferment overnight.
4. Use the fermented batter to make thick, small round dosas.
5. Serve the hot dosas with coconut chutney.