|Hinduism||Movie Songs and Entertainment||Business & Technology||General Knowledge||Health & Naturopathy||Vegetarian Recipes||Society & Culture|
|YouSigma- the web's most extensive resource for information|
Viparitakarani (Inverted Action Pose)
Cure for: Through this asana, the muscles of the neck become stronger and blood circulation is improved. The functioning of the cervical nerves, ganglia and the thyroid also gets improved.
* Lie flat on your back, with your feet together and arms by your side.
* Press your palms down, raising your legs to a perpendicular position without bending the knees.
* Your palms should touch the waist.
* Then straighten your legs.
* The trunk should not make a right angle with the ground but simply an upward slanting position.
* The chest should not press against the chin but be kept a little away.
* To return to the ground, bring your legs down slowly, evenly balancing your weight.
|About YouSigma||Please Donate Using PayPal, to help us Develop Content||Copyright and Disclaimer|
"Viparitakarani (Inverted Action Pose)";