Cure for: Trikosana is an all-round stretching exercise. It keeps the spinal column flexible and reduces the fat on the lateral sides of the body. Besides, it stimulates the adrenal glands and tones up the abdominal and pelvic organs.
- Stand erect, with your legs apart.
- Stretch your arms up to shoulder level.
- Bend your trunk forwards and twist to the left, looking upwards and keeping your left arm raised at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Place your right palm on your left foot without bending the knees.
- Maintain this pose for a few seconds.
- Then straighten up and return to the normal position.
- Repeat the procedure on the other side.