|Hindu Lyrics and Audio||Movie Songs and Entertainment||Business & Technology||General Knowledge||Health & Naturopathy||Vegetarian Recipes||Society & Culture|
|YouSigma- the web's most extensive resource for information|
Chakrasana (Lateral Bending Pose)
Cure for: This asana induces maximum stretching of the lateral muscles of the body, especially the abdomen. It strengthens the knees, arms and shoulders and increases lung capacity.
* Stand straight with your feet and toes together and arms by your sides, palms facing and touching the thighs.
* Raise one arm laterally above the head with the palm inwards up to shoulder level and palm upwards when the arm rises above the level of your head.
* Then, bend your trunk and head sideways with the raised arm touching the ear, and sliding the palm of the other hand downwards towards the knee.
* Keep your knees and elbows straight throughout.
* Maintain the final pose for a few seconds.
* Then gradually bring your hand back to the normal position.
* Repeat the exercise on the other side.
|About YouSigma||Please Donate Using PayPal, to help us Develop Content||Copyright and Disclaimer|